The cost of travel to the point of arrival in Athens as well as the cost of travel from the point of departure back home will be in responsibility of each participating mission.
For ALL CISM family only
The transport from any ATHENS arrival point (Athens International Airport, Athens Railway Station, Piraeus port etc.) to the Athens Grand Hyatt hotel and from Athens Grand Hyatt hotel to ANCIENT OLYMPIA (303 km – duration approx. 4,30 hours) and return on the days of the program will be provided by the organizer to.
Points of arrival:
– Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”
– Athens Railway Station
– Hotel Grand Hyatt Athens, in Athens
– IOA International Olympic Academy premises in Ancient Olympia
Dear CISM friends,
Please pay attention to the following announcement:
According to the present COVID – 19 restrictions existing in our country, concerning all indoor events (conferences, symposia, exhibitions, etc), all participants must have with them:
1. Vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority (in English) OR
2. Certificate of Recovery from the SARS – CoV -2 (COVID-19) virus infection, issued by a public authority. The certificate is issued 30 days after the day of the first positive COVID – 19 test and is valid for 6 months after it (in English).
This announcement has to do only with your participation in the Symposium Hall and BoD meeting.
Regarding your entrance in Greece, please follow the restrictions on the link below:
Please let us know if this announcement affects your participation in the CISM international Symposium or the 3rd BoD meeting.